Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boardgame-Online Session #2 *EDITED*
Due to some "issues" noted below, i will be hosting another game of boardgame online TOMORROW on Sunday, August 4th at 7:45 PM EST.
to be honest, the game before was fun and gay as fuck, BUT, *issues*. lo and behold, another ones gonna be set up with better adjustments.
Issues:
short on players, (damn you for ghosting us)
set the board WAY to huge. 2 hours in and we're about halfway there.
other shit involved.
regardless hopefully these adjustments will fit into people's schedules if you dont have anything to do on Sunday.

yada yada yada, rewards for winning will still be active tomorrow since it was a clusterfuck.

RIP.

also, 
-just because you can get a class revolving around stds doesnt mean you should
-russian roulette against 1 person is gay as fuck

with that, hopefully the game tomorrow will be properly made fun.
thanks to the guys that played on saturday and "tested" the session
and seriously, fuck off with the std shit man. >:C

EDIT: Setting it back to 7:45 since i was high as fuck.
It was still fun though!

Brothel for life
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
it was fun until the last two minutes of the game when I switched 100 spaces backwards to aethor lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]
I wouldve loved to make it but something came up. currently still at it till the end of sunday so idk when ill be home. Good luck with the game :D Hope i'll make it
As the one person who wanted to go the brothel the most it hurt me that I’m only one who didn’t get the chance to go, especially after I got the perfect STD class.
This sounds fun I'm in.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
was really high when i was changing the time to play. its back to 7:45 since i was being paranoid
RIP
IM IN THIS TIME
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
https://s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=oXEi&k=hIe
game is active
will start soon