Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy's Murder App
Ingame name: Happy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 43 hrs

When First Joined: server wise i think a day or two after it was opened for the community to play

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm  try to get on when people are on. currently Twice a week for a map or two EST

Rank Desired: tmod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can help keep the server fun and not toxic.

Why you want to help the community: I've been here for awhile and i like to play with the friends and players alike. I believe moving up to tmod will allow me to do better with keeping the server fun for everyone.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, dink gave me trusted

How did you find us?: A former ph admin asked if i wanted to play murder with her

Other: thanks for reading this :p
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1, Active, knows the rules.... I mean why not?
i dont really see u on much tbh but i guess it would be better to have a active tmod for murder
+1
Need more staff on Murder

He's also a good kid. 
+1 knows what he’s doing: rules, procedures, etc...
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Happy is a good noodle - Knows rules and regulations - Give my man Admin _ Jokes give him Test Mod
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
He knows what he is doing and is helpful when I am on
+1
While he isn't active like most people are compared to being on TTT or PH, if there are people on the server, happy IS THERE. He is active when the server is active. I've seen him handle situations on murder often and properly. He handles trolls well, and let's be honest, we need active staff. I'm all for this.
*bump*
Bump Bump
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member