Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awareness to Harassment/Targeting 101 w/ WILD
There has been a lot more noticeable targeting and harassment towards members (staff, guest, member, master, regular, donor, supporter). I want to make you all aware that none of that is allowed nor needed in this community, and I would like to educate you all what to look for and what to do in the occurrence of Rule #6. 

[     ]

This is the rule for flaming, trolling, harassment, and trolling. READ IT & UNDERSTAND IT.

Scenario:

*Player 1 notices that a player is a regular and has multiple hours on the server. He then starts harassing and flaming that player for being a no life*
Player 1: Wow dude, 1,287 hours on GMod? Go outside for once or maybe kiss a girl.
Player 2: Dude, chill. No need to be mean.
*Player 1 keeps harassing Player 2. Player 2 gets frustrated and starts to argue/flame back*

Staff members job:
  1. Control the situation correctly by telling both players not to argue/harass each other. 
  2. Do some digging and see who started it and if they are continuing to argue, gag/mute if needed. *Staff Discretion Guidelines*
  3. If the argument escalates past guidelines, use the correct judgement for punishment. 
  4. MAKE SURE TO TAKE Vids/Screenshots (ss) of situation for future evidence for any reports.
  5. Ensure both players are okay and ask what is wrong. Be personable and level-headed. 
Non-staff members job: 
  1. Use admin chat (@) to make the staff aware of situation (staff cannot see all or hear all things going on, we only have two ears and two eyes. We aren't bugs that can see all directions nor an elephant with radar ears).
  2. Try your best to not jump in but calm the situation down, if you get harassed yourself. Just ignore and mute them via scoreboard. C
  3. Take ss/vids to help staff. 
  4. Continue gaming, gamer.
*DISCLAIMER: No Player 1s or 2s were hurt in the making of this dumb scenario*

I ask you all, take this all into consideration. If you want the same respect, give everyone the respect you wish to receive. Act civil and use some self-control in any scenario that occurs. 

Steps how to chill:

Yes, I used Wikihow to shit. As a joke but not. 

If any of you need someone to talk to, please feel free to talk to any of the staff members. Sometimes it also helps to face your fears and anger by talking directly to the person who annoys or hurts you. Sometimes closure helps, but if you feel uncomfortable with any situation you can always ask us staff members to help. 

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)