Unban request
[/url]
Ingame Name: 25sea09

SteamID: [url=https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:60728857]STEAM_0:1:60728857

Who Banned You: Dildo Shwaggins

Reason For Ban: Harassment & bounty calling

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'm a nice fella & don't think that what happened was really worth a perm ban tbh. I think that we should take into account the fact that there was 0 attempt made to make me stop short of a perm ban, and that what I did was pretty much par for the course for me. I'm not gonna pretend that I won't fuck with people when I'm unbanned, I won't pretend that I have changed at all in hopes of getting unbanned. What I can say is that I have very little interest in ttt and am just making this request to get unmuted on discord to finish my work there.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, but the threads are on old forums.

Other: unmute me on discord so i can finish my poll
What are you trying to finish on the discord? If I may ask.

Back then, when I found out who you were and what you did and experienced it a little. Yes, there could've been things to stop you short of a perma ban. Yes, you did a lot of things wrong. Yes, Dildo did the right thing because it was more than likely a staff discussion than just one person decision. No, do I want you unbanned from the server. 

Discord or forums, IDK. Not my call.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 you are acting the same when you were banned. And you're constantly annoying people on discord
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(08-08-2019, 06:15 PM)25sea09 Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban: ...  What I can say is that I have very little interest in ttt and am just making this request to get unmuted on discord to finish my work there.

Other: unmute me on discord so i can finish my poll

No thnx  -1

Heard you liked to fuck around a lot before, then you got permabanned. Here you are continuing what ever this (“work”) is.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Nah.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(08-08-2019, 06:25 PM)WILD Wrote: What are you trying to finish on the discord? If I may ask.

Back then, when I found out who you were and what you did and experienced it a little. Yes, there could've been things to stop you short of a perma ban. Yes, you did a lot of things wrong. Yes, Dildo did the right thing because it was more than likely a staff discussion than just one person decision. No, do I want you unbanned from the server. 

Discord or forums, IDK. Not my call.

I will say it was my decision to permaban, but the harassment, trolling, and bounty calling was pretty severe and there was the whole shitshow on your previous unban request. Now, if this all happened recently there's now an official warning system (though given the severity and you continuing after verbal warning I doubt it would have been effective) and I have a computer that can run OBS and Gmod at the same time so I would have gotten footage of what went down, but I do have some screenshots of the events on that old thread. And in hindsight, the big reason for a permanent ban as opposed to temporary was the violation of several rules in a short period of time- harassment, bounty calling, and trolling in general. This unban request implies you would do the same things when unbanned, and the overall later community ban was not something I was involved in to my knowledge besides maybe collecting some screenshots? Wasn't my call, though. Regardless, while the honesty that you would not change is appreciated, I don't think it would be prudent to unban you from the server, and I remember you more from trolling the discord than doing any meaningful work on it, but if there is something I'd be willing to hear what it is you want to complete. 

Anyways, -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
see you fellas on the next one
As everyone else has more than graciously stated before me,

fuck no
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yeah uh, you got banned when I first became staff and it was a shit show xD if my PC was working I would attach all the screenshots I have but unfortunately it's not. Still gonna say a big fat -1
No thanks.