Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So lets talk about my weight...
funny meme haha @Raider Hanks 

Alright fat Albert circle up
Y'all don't understand though. We were on minecraft mystic on TTT. I had just had like three T rounds in a row so I was adjusting to the life of an innocent. Brown shoots at somebody, who catches him, and calls his ass out. About 30 seconds later I'm going through the tunnels where the T room is and as i'm descending, I suddenly die. I had no idea how I died, it was just random. I thought I had fallen to my death or was killed by a T trap. While I was doing my usual banter of insults, Brown's fatass decided to fall on my face from the top of the tunnels. He fell the entire distance and landed on my head, completely eradicating my body from human existence. This fucker was so fat that my spine snapped the moment he made contact. There's no my 500 pound life for him, he's a fucking ton. He's so fucking fat that he takes my breath away, since he's using up all the oxygen.

ily lardass.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]