Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running out of time
As some of you all know I've been working this new job for over a month now, and I've tried to work around the schedule to play but I just can't anymore. I work 8-12 hour shifts everyday. On top of that my first year of College is starting in 14 days. I also have a shit ton of irl stuff going on right now too. My dad's health isn't really any better than what it was when I told you all in February, my back deck just fell apart today, so I'll need to fix that with my mom. I've just not been in a good head space enough to play, I may act like I'm all fine and happy when I'm on, but in reality I'm not. There's some stuff going on that has really bothered me. What I'm trying to say is that I'm going to be gone for a very long time. Whenever I resigned I used that time to focus on high school and my nursing class, but now I have college ahead of me. I want to go into Clinical Psychology and eventually Criminal Psychology, so that means many years of school and lots of money. 

I don't really know what time I'll have to spend on here, but I want to enjoy this next year. I let so much bs from last year consume me and ultimately ruin my year. From stuff going on here, my ex dumping me, and that hard ass nursing class. 

You all mean a lot to me, but this time around I really am going to be gone for awhile. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be former staff, and maybe one day I'll return to the team, but for now I'm leaving the server completely. 

I wish each and everyone of you good luck with this next year of school whatever grades you may be in. Also, if you ever need anything shoot me a dm in Discord because I'll at least have that downloaded on my phone. 

But uh yeah.. Like my resignation title says, "I guess this is goodbye."
Hate to see you go ily stay safe
cya dong good luck
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Take care, bud. Always here for you and always will need your sponsor for my staff apps.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Take care my friend, at least the Pats season is coming up so hopefully you can take a nice Sunday for yourself along the line and watch the boys do their thing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
College can be a really great time for people, and I hope that experience goes well for you. As for the irl things, that always comes first, and I hope things get better in that sense. Best wishes and hope to see you around again in the future.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I hope you take care of yourself dong and best wishes on your first year of college.
I love you, brother. I will carry on the torch of the Holy Trinity for you and Derp. <3
I love you Dongster.

Enjoy college. It's gonna be a damn fun time. Meet new friends and find out who you really are.

I know my first year it was crazy at first, but in the end it was something I'll look back on and won't forget.

Have fun man, and when you can, swing back by the server so I can RDM ya.

Cheers!

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
[Image: 4jop4FB.gif]

Take care Dong!!