Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Sports Team
So I was curious to see if anyone has a favorite College or Professional sports team they follow/watch. It can be Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, etc.. 

If you do, explain why you follow that team.

Example:  My favorite College team is Virginia Tech, they are my favorite because both my parents (and now I) go there and have been going to their games since I was 5. 

Can't wait to see what team y'all follow!

IMPORTANT NOTE:  COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY.  AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
St. Louis Cardinals baby. baseball still best sport

started off rooting for them because my grandpa did. I watched the games a lot growing up over at their house, and eventually I just started to become a fan.
[Image: giphy.gif]
New England Patriots!
Been watching them growing up and Tom Brady has been on the team since I was a young kid. I grew up in CT so I had always seen a lot on him even before understanding football
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@Dildo Shwaggins damn always knew u liked flat balls.

@DoYouLiftBro Yeah i like UVA and the Washington Redskins.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
whats sports never watched or got to play (besides wrestling before i was diagnosed)
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(08-12-2019, 03:55 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: @Dildo Shwaggins   damn always knew u liked flat balls.

@DoYouLiftBro  Yeah i like UVA and the Washington Redskins.

Uva gey
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
ibuypower and faze are my favorite professional sports teams because they have good players on them

only sport i have remote interest in watching sometimes is baseball and i like the yankees because they 27 world series champs and are closest team to ct, mets suck
Cloud9
Michigan Wolverines (Mainly Basketball and Football) and Green Bay Packers
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Liverpool F.C. and the UCF Knights
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]