Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban propkilling
The amount of propkilling has skyrocketed recently, with people like Spicy throwing props nonstop and killing both innocents and traitors alike, as well as afk members. This should be a slayable offense. People that are walking by are getting damaged. More and more people are starting to propkill. I think it's cool when you're a traitor but as an innocent a lot of rdm occurs.

Literally this round: Spicy is throwing props and damaging innocents, he damages me for 25 health, I kill him. CKG ends up killing 2 more innocents because of prop related damage/killing. This happens so much, it should be banned.
It is a slayable offense. If a non traitor prop kills you or an AFK you can report for yourself and / or the AFK as well. You could’ve reported spicy for that 25 msg dealt.
It was added a while ago that you can warn a person to stop trying to prop kill you and if they continue after the first try you’re allowed to kos them because it was such a problem back then.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
its kosable if they do 5 dmg or if they kill someone, and if you warn someone whos trying to propkill once and they do it again you can kill them
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I know that it's a slayable offense, however sometimes it doesn't say who killed you if you use a prop.
(08-14-2019, 02:27 PM).ceebeast Wrote: I know that it's a slayable offense, however sometimes it doesn't say who killed you if you use a prop.

watch the death sence
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(08-14-2019, 02:27 PM).ceebeast Wrote: I know that it's a slayable offense, however sometimes it doesn't say who killed you if you use a prop.

Report it to staff online that you were prop killed and help you look into more, most of the time a death scene around the time you died can reveal who prop killed you
Props do fall under the same rules as other weapons (except for how much damage is kosable), you can watch a death scene post-round if you died to it. Besides it not always showing in logs, I think in the end the point to drive home is that it can be treated the same as shooting someone and that you should only do it when you're a T, in self defense, or against someone KOSed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
No.
Aeth0r, your rain of prop killing is over.
(08-14-2019, 05:31 PM)TheAloneOne Wrote: Aeth0r, your rain of prop killing is over.

No.