Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tell your weirdest dream?? (ALL)
Okay so from the dream(s) I can remember, I would have to say this one is probably the weirdest shit that has ever happened within sleep.

Alright, so I remember that I was with some weird ass people, and we each had like a mission I guess and so I was doing my shit and what-not. 
Then I was at a party, and someone handed me their fish and I was like oh and then I dropped it and it swam underneath the wall so I was like oh and yea. Then someone else handed me 2 baby dolphins, but then they cut each other and started bleeding, so I was like oh and I put them in water and left them for a bit. Then someone gave me a little dog and it ran away from me so yea?? 
The 2 baby dolphins died, then I got someone to get the fish from behind the baseboards, he then died. 
And then WHOLE scenery change.
I had to go stop terrorists or something with a ton of people, and for some reason I was male. 
And we were in separate helicopters than one another, then the others were like yo go get this person @ Orleans, so I went there and apparently they meant NEW Orleans, but I went to Orleans, and I dropped out of the helicopter and bombed below me and I accidentally bombed a kid's birthday party, and her parents died and I was like oh. 
And then others were going on another mission and were like you're fucking stupid so I waited with the girl and had tea with her. 
Then we had a bit more missions (I don't remember)
Then WHOLE scenery change.
I was like a different character, and I was a girl now, and then there were villains and I had to kill them, but they made it so night time never happened and I was like oh, so it's always sun SUN SUN. 
And then I couldn't fix it so!
Then WHOLE scenery change. 

I was with Ron Weasley and we were pissed at Harry, and so we were trying to find him because he abandoned us. 
So, eventually we found him on a train and we were like DONT TOUCH THE HANDLE!!
And then we were chasing after him on a train, sort of like that spider man scene with Doctor Octopus.
And when we got him, we put him in a car with me and Ron Weasley, and so we started driving and like Ron sucks at driving, so he went upside down and like insane while driving. 
Then I saw @RussEfarmer flying or some shit and yea.
I was like oh look it's Russ,
And then we went to this place like a dungeon.
And now we were in Wizard101 or some shit.
And I was like oh fuck I still have my clothes on.
So I had like shitty stats.
And then we fought them and won, and then we got to the final boss and she was ugly and I looked into a room and she was like standing up to greet me and fight me so I slammed the door and said bye and then we fought and yea!

That's all I can remember???
Anyways, share yours if you'd like or just tell me how fucked up my dream is. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
One time I had a dream I flew to Neptune in a Boeing 747
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
My weirdest dream was probably when i dreamed basically the plot of inception. Lets just say i woke up very confused.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I had a dream that Saudi Arabia went to war with Africa and @"Lycan" got jihadded.
My weirdest dream was when my family turned into Spooky scary Skeletons when i fell asleep in the car while in a wallmart parking lot.
(03-05-2017, 03:29 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I had a dream that Saudi Arabia went to war with Africa and @"Lycan" got jihadded.

why are you dreaming about me?
(03-05-2017, 03:48 PM)Lycan Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 03:29 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I had a dream that Saudi Arabia went to war with Africa and @"Lycan"  got jihadded.

i mean i've had dreams w/ @"[Red]Starky" and @RussEfarmer and @"mkkay671" and @"Crow The Drug Dealer" in them
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(03-05-2017, 03:55 PM)lynx Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 03:29 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I had a dream that Saudi Arabia went to war with Africa and @"Lycan"  got jihadded.

i mean i've had dreams w/ @"[Red]Starky" and @RussEfarmer and @"mkkay671" and @"Crow The Drug Dealer" in them

You are a strange PH player
(03-05-2017, 04:59 PM)Lycan Wrote:

We are all strange people. I had a dream I went back to my old school @"mkkay671"  was there and I lost her and she was forever lost inside of my school. When I woke up I was awkwardly confused.
(03-05-2017, 08:29 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 04:59 PM)Lycan Wrote:

We are all strange people. I had a dream I went back to my old school @"mkkay671"  was there and I lost her and she was forever lost inside of my school. When I woke up I was awkwardly confused.

Maybe I should stay away from PH, this type of thing could be contagious