Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tell your weirdest dream?? (ALL)
I was on vacation in a pretty huge house on an island, but most of it was under the ocean and had a bunch of windows. I saw whales and shit, and was running around. I went on my mountain bike into the ghetto town, closely resembling Memphis if anyone's ever been there. I saw a trail, began speeding down with my bike and my brother was there with me. He stopped halfway down, and I went off of a huge fucking cliff. I went flying outward and starting rolling in the air toward the ground, dense forest and rock were below and all I could see for miles were trees. It was the realest fall I've ever had in any dream. I hit the ground, and stayed there for a long while until I woke up.

I very rarely have dreams, so this is the weirdest I can remember, and as closely as I can remember it without adding extra details that never happened.

edit: I've been thrill seeking recently and was injured yesterday because of it. Maybe my brain is trying to tell me to stop being dumb and taking risks
All my dreams now involve either stuff I'd want in life (making me somber af when I wake up) or a disturbing/creepy bit of content that turns out to be a lot more creepy after more thought goes into what I dreamed about. I know few dreams maybe like 3 years ago that were weird, but nothing that I can distinctly recall to explain here.
[Image: b_560x95.png]