Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time...
Hello humans, 
for quite some time now I've been a part of this beautiful community. Now it wasn't always beautiful, it went through many ups and downs along with some strange slants; nonetheless being here has been great. Unfortunately the time has come for me to move on to other pastures. Before you jump to conclusions, I don't mean that I'm leaving leaving only that I'm going elsewhere... literally. 

I have been blessed to live in South Korea for the past year and game with people from around the world, places such as but not limited to: England, Australia, Estonia, Russia, and those pesky Americans. It's time for me to return to the collection of weirdos in the United States of America, yes there's weirdos all around the world but I know these ones best.

To the international friends that I've made, I will miss playing with you consistently as our time zones matched up and will now be polar opposites. I wish you all the best in what you pursue and hope you find what you are looking for.

To the rest of you, well... we'll be seeing much more of each other in the future I'm sure. 

Due to me moving countries and taking holiday in between I will out of contact essentially from 22 August to 20 October.
That means if I don't respond to DM's or anything, it's not because I ignoring you.. unless you're name is Halfdemonlink in which case, yes I'm ignoring you.. lol 

I'm not resigning at all, you're still stuck with me until I'm fired because I'm old and stubborn. 

Each of you take care of yourselves and don't do anything I wouldn't do, but if you do then don't name it after me.

Toodles   
Enjoy your time off and best of luck moving back and safe travels, and as always looking forward to your return ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Die

Also for those of you who do not know, Voss is in the military and is going silent within a month and a month after of the Area 51 raid. Coincidence? I think not!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
oof i thought this was another res, but I'll seeya when you come back Voss
[Image: J6yUs0g]
jebaited
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Take care center aligned pal :)
-1 denied 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Don't worry Voss, I will keep the spirit of Center Aligned alive and well in your absence.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You ignore me? And here I thought dreams didn’t come true
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
We will keep the dream alive. Good luck at area 51! Send pictures. Hope you enjoy your semi vacation and looking forward for you to be near my timezone.