Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poison dart gun
This topic came up in game earlier, the blinding effect on the poison dart gun is insane. Once you are poisoned you are basically doomed. You cannot see where you are going or what you are shooting. This effect should be decreased.

Another interesting idea: poison dart gun takes you down to 1hp instead of killing you
Just use a health station bröther
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Or we remove it entirely.
or don't get

poisoned
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
just be blind and have a detective try to navigate u to a health station but u r fucking blind so really just die i guess.
Just don’t play gmod, easy, simple, clean.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I would rather be knifed than poison darted. Its such a bitch weapon
I hate flashing so fucking much I'd rather get knifed
[Image: J6yUs0g]
poison gas grenade > poison dart gun
It’s really not a big deal imo. I get it, but that’s the whole point of it and really I haven’t seen to many complaints about it over the last couple of years. Mostly just that someone used it so kill the last guy which to me is actually hilarious. There are bigger issues Imo that should be worked on, bc every time dink comes around we derail him into looking at new guns vs fixing some server problems.
Also that’s kinda been the theme of my responses lately. Go figure huh

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon