Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poison dart gun
only a matter of time before someone has an epileptic seizure when they get poisoned cuz that shit hurts the eyes
Remember when Poison Dart guns restocked, but Health Stations didn't? I do hope we replace the PDG with Gas Grenades in the near future.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I honestly would love poison gas grenades over the dart gun. It wouldn't be that hard to code that actually. I may start that as a project. As for the other issues, Christian is right. The server has more problems with guns, items, hitboxes and crashes. Fixing those more urgent issues should be the priority of Dink and the Co-Owner. However, these idea's should not be overlooked and should be cataloged in a To-Do list with set priority of each issue.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-22-2019, 03:20 AM)Christian Wrote: Remember when Poison Dart guns restocked, but Health Stations didn't? I do hope we replace the PDG with Gas Grenades in the near future.

honestly this is a amazing idea PDG is annoying as hell but a gas grenade sounds nice
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

(08-22-2019, 10:22 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: I honestly would love poison gas grenades over the dart gun. It wouldn't be that hard to code that actually. I may start that as a project. As for the other issues, Christian is right. The server has more problems with guns, items, hitboxes and crashes. Fixing those more urgent issues should be the priority of Dink and the Co-Owner. However, these idea's should not be overlooked and should be cataloged in a To-Do list with set priority of each issue.

No worries it exists. But boy are y’all in for a surprise with the “annoying screen” lol.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
As Matt said, I think the focus should be to first fix some server problems before adding new content.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(08-22-2019, 10:22 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: I honestly would love poison gas grenades over the dart gun. It wouldn't be that hard to code that actually. I may start that as a project. As for the other issues, Christian is right. The server has more problems with guns, items, hitboxes and crashes. Fixing those more urgent issues should be the priority of Dink and the Co-Owner. However, these idea's should not be overlooked and should be cataloged in a To-Do list with set priority of each issue.

It's on the test server...but it's something else alright
[Image: b_560x95.png]