Reason to Ban: RDM, Ghosting, Hacking

Proof: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlqT6q34UhE
^Hacker shoots a T despite him not doing anything
^Wayne RDMs me on my T round despite me not doing anything
^Hacker and Wayne are friends, profiles shown on video

[Image: 20190824052924-1.jpg]
^Sir Porte

Other: All came in as a group and at first started killing Ts despite them not doing anything, seemed to only target Ts at first then went for others.
HackeX and wayne were on this morning and i can confirm they are ghosters they were in a call and killed me when i was a t for doing nothing
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Punished.
Banned HackeX permanently for suspected hacking and ghosting, can change it to 2 weeks if proven not to be hacking.
Banned Wayne for 2 weeks for severe ghosting with a friend.
Sir Porte didn't seem to play a huge role, so I just added a slay to him for the RDM.

NOTE: Reduced ban on HackeX to 2 weeks, not enough evidence that he was hacking, though he might have been.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]