Unban Request
SteamID: Bigpappadilf

Who Banned You: obi wan can blow me (no joke)

Reason For Ban: I called out t-buddies on accident (5 years ago is when this banned was made and this was the first time I played TTT so yeah, I asked why certain people had t-buddy above their head)

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: 5 years ago and I know how to play ttt now.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not on your server,no.

Other: ?
Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:53985926
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Your steamid is STEAM_0:0:53985926
+1 It's been a long freakin time. A lot can change in 4 years. It should be noted that disrespect was included in your ban request, but that could have fixed with maturity.
[Image: 382c5250d3.png]

Pretty much every other server i've searched so far you have been banned within a week or so ago.
Want to explain this then?
-1 for now, you seem like you're going to continue causing problems.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 unless you have a reasonable explanation for Foxka's response.
Not to be that guy, but isn't that ban is like 4 yrs old?

I googled your steamid and found only 1 which Foxka shared from 2015. I haven't seen any others so i don't see why not 4 yrs is enough time to change imo. Unless I'm missing all these other bans from somewhere I'll +1 I hope you have learned from past mistakes good luck.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Just googling someones steam ID doesn't show every ban they have from a community, I searched up the big name ones and found one recent day ban for rdm and another permanent ban from 2015 for mass rdm. Granted that was a year after being banned from this server.

I'm pretty neutral on this, the ban is really old and if you do something again it's easy to add another ban.
Im for giving you a second chance because that ban was a long time ago. I hope you've learned from the past and I will +1 for an unban.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
He cares enough to make an unban request after 5 years. If he wanted to troll/RDM there are plenty of servers he could go to without having to jump though the hoops of making an unban request.
(08-24-2019, 12:22 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:53985926

thank you for getting that for me.