Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
Tbh I’ve got too much going on today to write a speech on how wrong this is. I’m extremely disappointed that this is all it takes for a community ban now. But other situations take a mountain to demote, or we can’t ban them, or they can get away with it because they’ve been here so long. If this truly was done by all of the admins, then I’m let down because I thought better of some of you. Hell some of this is just personal discords and expressing their opinion outside of dinks. And some of the people had no talk, no warning. I remember when we had to do that as admins. In fact I remember the same group insisting we had to. But hey, scoovie was the biased admin am I right?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 08-25-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM