Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
Ooh boy, I wonder when I'm permanently removed, I've always been quite negative towards Dink himself because of his shocking lack of activity in the past and I frequently call Admins "Useless Elite" because of their excessive rarity. Still, it may have already happened! I don't play anymore because of the disagreements I have with how some of the issues were "fixed". Not to mention I feel I have participated in the toxicity on Discord.

I'm not gonna defend any of them for their sometimes toxic behaviour on the server and/or on our Dinklebergs Discord. But a complete removal, the fuck is that all about. I get that some of em had previous warnings, wich I would like to see presented as evidence btw, but c'mon a much less harsher ban would've been more then appropriate, would've sent the message and wouldn't have stirred up this shitstorm...

Jesus guys, I was so fucking against calling it this but this is now genuinely like a totalitarian state! Either Fascist (Nazi-ist) or Communist (Stalinism). You disagree or are in any form undesirable, Gulag or death camp it is. You shall be removed, no warnings required.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Heinrich Hitler - 08-25-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM