Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
What I still don't understand through all this is the fact that it came to banning, I can now type out everything since I just now have been able to get onto my computer.

I stopped being apart of the community not because of the toxicity, but because of how cancerous everything is handled, and this is a prime example. Toxicity in gmod is so common, go to ANY server of ANY type and see how toxic those people are.. and yet here we are banning people. Staff, and Dink, I am degrading your opinion because this is wrong on so many levels. It's like yall are pussies, pardon my French. Its like we can't say anything or get upset at someone because we're gonna be banned, and an admin has yet to respond to any of these like "Oh yeah, fuck you guys and your opinions because we have the final say and we're always right." No, you're not.

I remember a time where it was fun to play on dinks, and make people upset at you, and troll. But now, we can't even do that. Fuck this shit. Its so god damn stupid. We can't even say anything IN OUR OWN DISCORDS. ONE NOT EVEN AFFILIATED WITH DINKS. PM's are being leaked by upper staff now as well from those screenshots, remember when we do that because we'd be banned? Me too. Its so hypocritical of everyone in upper staff. "You guys need to follow these rules" when you don't even. If you don't like what we say in our separate discords, fucking leave. They don't need to have you in it because its among friends there. And obviously, you're not a friend if that's whats happening.

That's all. I'm tired of this fucking community.. mainly its staff. Now, can I be banned because I did exactly all those examples in your post queef?
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Summer - 08-25-2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM