Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-25-2019, 11:42 AM)Sharmander Wrote: No offense but if you’re going to show “proof” then I would like to see the entire convo that occurred instead of throwing snips of what one person said. What was give isn’t entirely proof as we do not know what was said previously to these comments being made.

This is the biggest thing to me. I'm fully aware that I'm no longer in this community but reading through the "proof", I only see 1 or 2 "bannable" offenses but most of them are in private discords, where they should've stayed. And the bannable offenses aren't even perm. Just a week or so. Most of them should've been removed from staff at worst and then maybe banned for a week for those who couldn't be demoted. This "proof" that you've shown isn't sufficient enough to make a community ban. Where's the actual proof at?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 08-25-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM