Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-25-2019, 03:08 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Since were digging up discord trash here's some highlights from queef. Some examples of attacking people, bigotry, toxicity, trolling, harassment and @spamming. If you want to be this shining beacon of progress then practice what you preach. Its easy enough to make anyone look like the bad guy out of context but then again does context matter?

[Image: queef.jpg]

I dont give AF if this is satire or joking around. Its not ok to call another member a Odd Fellow. Its not ok to tell people to kill themselves. You want to cut down on toxicity? Then dont be part of the problem.

I'm not really sure why you're only attacking Queef. He isn't the only admin who would have voted on this decision. He's simply the one who was given the job of making the formal announcement.

Like I get that those things shouldn't be said, but it's like you're trying to shoot the messenger

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Penguinslayer4 - 08-25-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM