Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
I get that as the face of this post I'm going to take the lion's share of the blame even if I didn't originate the idea of this. and didn't do it on my own. But that's fine since I've been blamed for most things on the server ever since Rippe broke everything back in the day.

I guess I'll respond to that post though. I don't really understand what most of those images are supposed to prove.

[Image: dCJbr9R.png]
I'll single these out as being the only ones with a valid criticism. For ones where I say Odd Fellow, that was at a time in the server where the word was allowed and freely used on all platforms by staff and the community alike. The culture was toxic at the time by today's standards. The rule at the time was basically "say whatever you want until someone tells you to stop". You'll notice I haven't said the word in over a year, because things changed. Rules changed and I grew up. The image on the right is me harassing foxka but that was at the time when the discord wasn't such a public space and was more a small group playing together. You'll note foxka, the target, was also making similar memes at the same time: https://i.imgur.com/QSFfJf5.png. The things joking about suicide are not okay. At the time it didn't seem such a big deal to joke about suicide (/r/me_irl) at least when joking with someone of stable mind. Again, have not made such jokes since.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 08-25-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by queef commando - 08-25-2019, 04:24 PM