Poll: Which chip company is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Doritos
0%
0 0%
Pringles
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ComputingAsh47/420 is abusing.
Alright so I was playing TTT and this man rdms me. When reporting him, he puts screenshots in the chat, when i looked at them he had no proof of me being a traitor. Then, after I argued about him trying to get out of a slay, he muted me. If this isn't staff abuse I don't know what is. I would like for him to either be demoted, or banned. Not only that, because he was a test mod or donated to become a mod.  :@
(03-06-2017, 02:11 AM)PandasLoveAnime Wrote: Alright so I was playing TTT and this man rdms me. When reporting him, he puts screenshots in the chat, when i looked at them he had no proof of me being a traitor. Then, after I argued about him trying to get out of a slay, he muted me. If this isn't staff abuse I don't know what is. I would like for him to either be demoted, or banned. Not only that, because he was a test mod or donated to become a mod.  :@

I was here for the report, but not the person taking care of it. The only 2 cents I will add is 1) He muted you for constantly bringing it up. 2) You do not know how Asho got his rank, because it's not always paying for Tmod. When you rank up from trusted, you go to Tmod, then so fouth. I will get the report for this match though.

As for where I stand, I am neutral.

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Follow the correct format located here : http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-138.html
This player was in a tower with an AWP out, A traitor weapon, which is KOS
this is what I saw:
https://pcbx.us/computingash47/cbtc.png
After he repots me saying he never had an awp out
"PandasLoveAnime: My dude, i never had an awp out. It was an m14"
I went to deathscene which shows his weapon he had out
https://pcbx.us/computingash47/cbte.png
Deathscene confimred he had an awp out.
-----------------
This player is a lying piece of shit, NOt only did he lie in game, then false report and try to get me false slain, then he comes to the forums saying that I again didnt have reason to kil him even tho i have evidence, and DEATHSCENE CONFRIMS.
-----------------
Honestly warn this player about lying, but he is prolly just a shitty troll, so let the trolls roll around and say stupid wrong shit, just makes everyone more of a resaon to never trust this player.

Peace and love

EDIT-----------
I did mute him, he kept saying I was wrong, and he never had an awp out, whic his clearly wrong as stated above.
he was also saying disrespectful stuff like: "PandasLoveAnime: look, You're annoying as hell and you arent even real staff. You paid for it, so dont go acting all big and mighty"
and "PandasLoveAnime: idk how to msg, but you can shut the hell up :)"
so yeah, if anything you deserved a mute

https://pcbx.us/computingash47/cbtf.png
(03-06-2017, 02:33 AM)tons4583 Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 02:11 AM)PandasLoveAnime Wrote: Alright so I was playing TTT and this man rdms me. When reporting him, he puts screenshots in the chat, when i looked at them he had no proof of me being a traitor. Then, after I argued about him trying to get out of a slay, he muted me. If this isn't staff abuse I don't know what is. I would like for him to either be demoted, or banned. Not only that, because he was a test mod or donated to become a mod.  :@

I was here for the report, but not the person taking care of it. The only 2 cents I will add is 1) He muted you for constantly bringing it up. 2) You do not know how Asho got his rank, because it's not always paying for Tmod. When you rank up from trusted, you go to Tmod, then so fouth. I will get the report for this match though.

Not to mention DTMod is the same rank as TMod and both should be treated with the same regard.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-06-2017, 02:39 AM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: This player was in a tower with an AWP out, A traitor weapon, which is KOS
this is what I saw:
https://pcbx.us/computingash47/cbtc.png
After he repots me saying he never had an awp out
"PandasLoveAnime: My dude, i never had an awp out. It was an m14"
I went to deathscene which shows his weapon he had out
https://pcbx.us/computingash47/cbte.png
Deathscene confimred he had an awp out.
-----------------
This player is a lying piece of shit, NOt only did he lie in game, then false report and try to get me false slain, then he comes to the forums saying that I again didnt have reason to kil him even tho i have evidence, and DEATHSCENE CONFRIMS.
-----------------
Honestly warn this player about lying, but he is prolly just a shitty troll, so let the trolls roll around and say stupid wrong shit, just makes everyone more of a resaon to never trust this player.

Peace and love

EDIT-----------
I did mute him, he kept saying I was wrong, and he never had an awp out, whic his clearly wrong as stated above.
he was also saying disrespectful stuff like: "PandasLoveAnime: look, You're annoying as hell and you arent even real staff. You paid for it, so dont go acting all big and mighty"
and "PandasLoveAnime: idk how to msg, but you can shut the hell up :)"
so yeah, if anything you deserved a mute

Alright so in the second screenshot you said I had an awp correct? The weapon in the picture is clearly an M14. In continuation, I said those disrespectful things because you continously messaged me saying I was a lying bitch. In the first picture i can see how the weapon would seem like an awp, but in the screenshot, despite what the weapon thing says above me head, anyone could clearly identify the weapon as an M14. Calling me a lying shit, and lying bitch, and everything that you decided not to mention when you msged me is all player disrespect. You can NOT say that I was being disrespectful when you're the one that started it. In conclusion, your second screenshot is false and you quoting my words is also incorrect. You were spamming the absolute crap out of my messages.
the screenshots i provided show you with an awp both times
clearly you are very ingroant or a very shitty troll
i did message you several times shows you the rules and screenshots showing you were wrong, i messaged you seveal times becasue you refuesed to look at evidecne and accept you were wrong
admins please read close
(03-06-2017, 02:42 AM)Lelouch vi Britannia Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 02:33 AM)tons4583 Wrote:

Not to mention DTMod is the same rank as TMod and both should be treated with the same regard.

I apologize, every other server i've played on you must donate in order to get T-Mod. Again, I apologize for assuming how he got his rank.

(03-06-2017, 02:48 AM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: the screenshots i provided show you with an awp both times
clearly you are very ingroant or a very shitty troll
admins please read close

Look, I admit, I bought an awp. However, I never once pulled out the awp. I shot neon with an M14 and thats all I held out. Calling me ignorant or a "shitty" troll is your own opinion.
It is not my opinoin, THE 2 links PROVE I AM RIGHT
you have no proof showing otherwise cuz i have proof of what happened
you are wrong and not a smart troll

LITTERLY THE SECOND LINK SAYS THE WEAPON YOU HAVE IS weapon_ttt_awp
which is the AWP, which means you had it equiped
(03-06-2017, 02:52 AM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: It is not my opinoin, THE 2 links PROVE I AM RIGHT
you have no proof showing otherwise cuz i have proof of what happened
you are wrong and not a smart troll

Ma'am/Sir, I never said your accusation was an opinion. Please read what I wrote carefully. I said you calling me ignorant or a shitty troll is YOUR opinion.