Poll: Which chip company is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Doritos
0%
0 0%
Pringles
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ComputingAsh47/420 is abusing.
clearly a player who is being disrespectful to staff and then wonders why they were muted, and a player who constantly says I am lying when I have PROOF showing you are the liar, yes that is what a shitty troll does.

NOT ONLY did you try to fasle report, and false slay me, but you also want me to be "I would like for him to either be demoted, or banned. Not only that, because he was a test mod or donated to become a mod. "
and the resaon is because I have valid reason to KOS you, (with proof)
trolls not welcome here.
im out
peace and love
You know, the second screenshot shows the deathscene, and the deathscene has the beautifull little feature of showing the name of the weapon selected (AKA in yer hand) and that says TTT_AWP...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(03-06-2017, 02:59 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: You know, the second screenshot shows the deathscene, and the deathscene has the beautifull little feature of showing the name of the weapon selected (AKA in yer hand) and that says TTT_AWP...

I know it does, but take a look at the gun. It doesnt resemble an AWP at all. Ill even hold out my M14 for reference.

(03-06-2017, 02:55 AM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: clearly a player who is being disrespectful to staff and then wonders why they were muted, and a player who constantly says I am lying when I have PROOF showing you are the liar, yes that is what a shitty troll does.

NOT ONLY did you try to fasle report, and false slay me, but you also want me to be "I would like for him to either be demoted, or banned. Not only that, because he was a test mod or donated to become a mod. "
and the resaon is because I have valid reason to KOS you, (with proof)
trolls not welcome here.
im out
peace and love

Yes, well I would'nthave been disrespectful if you hadn't spam messaged me. Also, the second part of your argument makes no sense. Me "false" reporting you and "false slaying" you have nothing to do with you having a valid reason for kosing me. NOt only that, " I would like him to either be demoted, or banned. Not only that, because he was a test mod or donated to become a mod. " This has nothing to do with you having a valid reason to kos me. All those are are the words I spoke telling everyone what I would like to happen. How does that relate to you having a valid reason for kosing me?
this whole forums is about me muting you and having NO REASON TO KOS YOU
I had reason to mute you and KOS you
and i proivded evidence for both
so this is a false post, with false accusations on me,
im done arguing with a wall
uppers can read this like king and use common sense
peace
(03-06-2017, 03:09 AM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: this whole forums is about me muting you and having NO REASON TO KOS YOU
I had reason to mute you and KOS you
and i proivded evidence for both
so this is a false post, with false accusations on me,
im done arguing with a wall
uppers can read this like king and use common sense
peace

You keep saying you're done, if you are done then just stop replying. I get the muting, but heres the thing. In the FIRST screenshot, you can not see my name. The only way you identified that it was me and that I "had" an awp was by using that cam thing. In addition, I don't care about the second screenshot. Yes it says the weapon is an awp, but it doesn't look like an awp and I never even pulled my awp out.
Deathscene shows what gun you have out and clearly says you have an awp out, this is still not in the correct format. Locking thread