Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sugga sugga attempt mass
Offender's Name and steamid : Sugga Sugga's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:64293729)

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: attempt mass

Proof: https://youtu.be/G3eJfNFrZNU http://prntscr.com/oxday0

Other: renzo was on i waited two entire map for him to do something but no nothing also he was never slain for any rdm for pushing he lied in reports to me and @Meeemo i sent renzo a vid of him doing it for fuck sake 
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
This is not attempted mass lol. He was walking on the moving car which obviously doesn't fit that many people.
(08-25-2019, 03:08 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: This is not attempted mass lol. He was walking on the moving car which obviously doesn't fit that many people.

He knowingly pushed those people off. He also then tried to do it again to Salsa. He has been skating around the rules for a long time now and I’ve seen him multiple other times attempting to kill people in a way that wouldn’t show in the damage logs (I just didn’t care to record cause there were more major issues present at the time). If he did sufficient damage to those players for it to be attempted mass rdm then this is attempted mass rdm. He knowingly hurt those people.
(08-25-2019, 03:18 PM)Peter Pan Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 03:08 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: This is not attempted mass lol. He was walking on the moving car which obviously doesn't fit that many people.

He knowingly pushed those people off. He also then tried to do it again to Salsa. He has been skating around the rules for a long time now and I’ve seen him multiple other times attempting to kill people in a way that wouldn’t show in the damage logs (I just didn’t care to record cause there were more major issues present at the time). If he did sufficient damage to those players for it to be attempted mass rdm then this is attempted mass rdm. He knowingly hurt those people.

Ok & those people obviously didn't report him because if they did I'm sure Renzo would've banned him.
(08-25-2019, 03:08 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: This is not attempted mass lol. He was walking on the moving car which obviously doesn't fit that many people.

he had done it 2 rounds before i was just getting proof i have two other vid of him doing it if you wanna see.

EDIT: 1 other vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyyvC90Blqw EDIT:2 another one https://youtu.be/eC5dFyTUhD8 @"Burrito Bowl"
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(08-25-2019, 03:23 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 03:18 PM)Peter Pan Wrote:

Ok & those people obviously didn't report him because if they did I'm sure Renzo would've banned him.

They might not have but it’s hard for some people to pinpoint a way to report someone when it doesn’t show up in logs. Also this was at the very start of the round and Ik some people forgot to report by the end. The fact still stands that he apparently has done this one thing multiple times anyways plus many other things to get around showing up in the logs.
Gonna bump this so more people see it. I'm unsure of my current opinion, however I will point out that this person was recently unbanned for exploiting, then was caught exploiting by @reed1103 earlier today. This could have been nothing but an accident, but I'm having a difficult time believing it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
on the first time i thought he did it on purpose so i reported him for "pushing me off the car and getting me killed" he replied with "nuh uhh" so i thought he didnt do it and cancelled the report then he does it to me 2times and nearly gets me killed i asked him to stop and he wouldnt.
(08-25-2019, 11:40 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Gonna bump this so more people see it. I'm unsure of my current opinion, however I will point out that this person was recently unbanned for exploiting, then was caught exploiting by @reed1103 earlier today. This could have been nothing but an accident, but I'm having a difficult time believing it.

Yes this is also another problem that he has been told not to do. Like exploiting the grapple hook and having to be kicked multiple times for it. If we were able to actually consistently make note of all the warning he has gotten so far he should be banned for longer then he has.
I will investigate this further when I get home from work.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]