Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeet
Hello Dinkleberg's community, Dildo here with an announcement. 

I will start by saying this decision has been being considered for a while but all of you I'm sure know the old cliche of the straw that breaks the camel's back. 

While I do not plan on fully leaving the community and I'll still swing around TTT/PH, I can no longer in good conscience say that I have any desire of being staff anymore. I do not have any malice towards Dinkleberg or anyone in the community, but the recent decisions on top of some of the events of the past several months have at the minimum rubbed me the wrong way and at the maximum have shocked me in their detriment to the community or are plain hypocritical or show favoritism in some way. I'm not martyring for anyone, doing this for any cause or doing this because of the recent thread alone, but if this is how the trend is going to be as opposed to an isolated incident of poor upper level decisions (multiple),virtually absent upper level administration, and just my own lack of motivation to come on and staff, I'd rather be out at this point than stick to any rank. 

Best of luck to you all who continue to be staff and best of luck to you Dink, I have had a lot of fun and memories here. 

I'm not doing a whole list of tags since I'm not fully leaving the community. But I probably will continue not being quite as active as I have in the past. If not a fair amount less active, we'll see. Hello purple pricks.

Signing off from staff, Dildo.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 yuh
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
thank you for giving us your time as a staff member dildo
[Image: J6yUs0g]
see ya bitch
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Eggs
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(08-25-2019, 04:51 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Eggs

milk
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Take care of yourself Swagg.
You're still gay. Make sure to wash with antibacterial toy cleaner and take it easy.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7fupesG1dg
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')