Unban request, Zattrius
Ingame Name: Zattrius

SteamID: [U:1:114243149]

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: RDM and leafx1

Length of Ban: One week

Reason for Mods to Unban: I didn't RDM, the game went into overtime and we called "live check or KOS" Everyjuan did not respond and several people called KOS on him because of this. So I KOSed him. He filed a report, which I answered, and then I left after a few minutes because the server was empty with only 7 people. I feel like it's a bit ridiculous for me to be banned for an entire week when I did nothing wrong and I just happened to leave after answering the report?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: I've played on this server for almost a month now and this is ridiculously unfair.
(03-06-2017, 01:54 PM)Zattrius Wrote: Other: I've played on this server for almost a month now and this is ridiculously unfair.

I'm sure the staff member that banned you had a reason to ban you. If not, then you should b unbanned. +0
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-06-2017, 01:59 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 01:54 PM)Zattrius Wrote: Other: I've played on this server for almost a month now and this is ridiculously unfair.

I'm sure the staff member that banned you had a reason to ban you. If not, then you should b unbanned. +0

He had no real reason to ban me. Somebody else even vouched for me saying that we called "live check or KOS" and he did not respond.
@Everyjuan
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
zattrius is a big lad and doesn't deserve this brutal punishment tbh
uh, i pasted in the response where i said live, right after SREWOLF or whatever his name is. i did respond, you left before the report was even finished.
(03-06-2017, 02:15 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: uh, i pasted in the response where i said live, right after SREWOLF or whatever his name is. i did respond, you left before the report was even finished.

Okay so... You're going to ban me for a week... for an honest mistake??? Like, if you're really that upset about it you should have filed a report against the people who KOSed you?

It's not like a Joined in, RDMed 20 people and then Immediately left, dude.
You don't seem to understand, so I'll clarify. If you leave with a slay, you will be banned 1 Week per Slay you've left with.. That is how our Staff Guidelines are written, and how we are told to enforce that rule.

[Image: 3e4a4d4d98.png]

So yes, you left with a slay. So you were banned for a week. Mistake or not, RDM is RDM. That is how our guidelines are written, we are following the process. Don't blame Everyjuan for doing his job. If you had to leave, ask if it is ok. If not, serve the slay, then you can leave.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(03-06-2017, 02:39 PM)Christian Wrote: You don't seem to understand, so I'll clarify. If you leave with a slay, you will be banned 1 Week per Slay you've left with.. That is how our Staff Guidelines are written, and how we are told to enforce that rule.

[Image: 3e4a4d4d98.png]

So yes, you left with a slay. So you were banned for a week. Mistake or not, RDM is RDM. That's how is how are guidelines are written, we are following the process. Don't blame Everyjuan for doing his job. If you had to leave, ask if it is ok. If not, serve the slay, then you can leave.

Alright then can I serve the slay anyway? I wasn't really paying attention to chat so I didn't see it. (And I had to leave soon anyways to pick someone up).
Would it still count as RDM and leave if the Slay was unjust? I was only following somebody else's KOS. So the slay should have gone to them and not me.
(03-06-2017, 02:43 PM)Zattrius Wrote: Alright then can I serve the slay anyway? I wasn't really paying attention to chat so I didn't see it. (And I had to leave soon anyways to pick someone up).
Would it still count as RDM and leave if the Slay was unjust? I was only following somebody else's KOS. So the slay should have gone to them and not me.

He claimed to have responded to the livecheck, however I don't know the full scenario. I'll try to get ahold of an Admin, and see whether or not if they want you ban to stay, or they'll sign off your appeal to have an unban / reduce.

Just sit tight.