Unban request, Zattrius
(03-06-2017, 02:47 PM)Christian Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 02:43 PM)Zattrius Wrote: Alright then can I serve the slay anyway? I wasn't really paying attention to chat so I didn't see it. (And I had to leave soon anyways to pick someone up).
Would it still count as RDM and leave if the Slay was unjust? I was only following somebody else's KOS. So the slay should have gone to them and not me.

He claimed to have responded to the livecheck, however I don't know the full scenario. I'll try to get ahold of an Admin, and see whether or not if they want you ban to stay, or they'll sign off your appeal to have an unban / reduce.

Just sit tight.

Alright, thanks man.
Next time just make sure to wait till your report is finished. @Zattrius That would be a lot simpler than all of this.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(03-06-2017, 03:06 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ TDawg4 Wrote: Next time just make sure to wait till your report is finished. @Zattrius  That would be a lot simpler than all of this.

Sorry, didn't wan't to leave myself AFK on the server because I know a lot of people hate that. (especially when AFK gets to be a T)
Another solution is letting the staff member or do @ to message staff that you have to leaf.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Go ahead and unban him, and Zattrius pay more attention, and don't have an attitude when making unban requests, usually RDM n leave is a week ban with an unban on appeal, unless they show they shouldn't be unbanned.
I'll get on ASAP as a Server spot opens up. I'll edit my post when you're unbanned.

Edit: You've been unbanned. Make sure to be careful in the future, welcome back!

This can be licky licked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]