Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tomato boy for trusted
Ingame Name: Slightly Sweet/Spooky/Festive/Rick/Bee salsa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98072048.

Time Played: 678.93 

When First Joined: Jun 07, 2018 2:00 AM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I like to play around 8:00 am to about 1:00 pm aest and more if im needed   

Sponsor(s): Hani.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular. 

What can you do to help the community: I can help with ban reqs being out before the round ends, rdm reports, mute/gaging spammers and helping new people to the server  .

Why you want to help the community: when i was a mod on a different server i found it helped me stay active and really relight a dying flame in my 
heart. i feel as if the staff could use someone with a small bit of experience so they do not have to fully train me. I love this community (sometimes) and i don't want to
see it get over run with rdms and spammers after our loss.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No only joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I was server hopping after a server i was playing shut down. I was also told about this server 

Other: I have about 100 hours of mod on lohari ttt, It has been shut down since 26/10/2018. Iam going to be really focusing on trying to remember the rules properly. Ill admit that 
i am a fair bit dumb when it comes to me rdming i have read the rules many times and honestly i just forget. I know alot of people don't like me.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 always helps staff and makes a lot of ban reqs +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I'm sponsoring Salsa because obviously, he has shown commitment to this server and is always on. He also helps the community out as a whole by assisting staff that are on and making ban requests as needed with no staff on. 

I know Salsa can be a bit jumpy on the call outs for hackers and he's usually 50/50 on them but this is just a trusted rank and I don't think that should effect his overall abilities to help out. I think he would make an amazing addition to the staff team.

I wish u luck but not ur screamy bird  ;)
All I can say is FINALLY! You've always been super helpful Salsa, from notifying me about hackers, sending evidence to support it, helping with trolls, helping man the ship when it's late night no staff on time. Big +1!!
FUCKIN FINALLY
+1 He's a very pleasant player to be on with and he keeps his cool around trolls.
lol. Back to being gone
Major +1 from me. Good guy, knows the rules and especially my favorite European on the server ;)
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Yeah that's a hard (+1) from me chief. You already possess the ability to gather evidence and understand a situation. You have a strong sense of the rules and even sometimes attempt to quell drama, toxicity, and trolling when it begins.

Aren't you a fucking Kiwi?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 for Salsa because he cares about the server, is easy to get along with and knows the rules like he has them painted on his eyelids.

Good luck bro!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Gotta keep this short-ish for my kiwi friend as I’m on my phone right now. Salsa has always been a great member of the community in any way you could be. He is helpful when he needs to be and fun when he doesn’t. I couldn’t possibly see a reason not to have him as staff since he already pretty much works as a trusted just without powers. Let’s change that, +1
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
IVE BEEN TELLING YOU TO DO THIS FOREVER NOW
+1 Mr Aussie is always on, especially in the night and truly acts like a staff man, knows the rules, and can deal with the crackheads

Also u forgot cryptic salsa
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver