Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kos rule suggestion
Traitors always res their buddies. That's not a bad thing, it's part of the game. However, letting them res each other literally every round because we're unable to stop them from moving bodies into confined spices is an issue. Almost every round, someone gets followed that is carrying a t body into a confined space, and gets knifed because we can't shoot them for being "only sus from moving a t body as an unproven." As such, I would like to propose a new kos rule: anyone unproven should not be allowed to carry T bodies, or else it's KOS. this both prevents rounds from being terribly stale. 

I know the rules have been built up over years of ttt, but I feel that this is reasonable a suggestion. Sorry for the lack of structure and runon-sentences ;~;
If a traitor gets revived and you see a person carrying their body beforehand it’s an automatic KOS
(08-27-2019, 05:56 PM)dong Wrote: If a traitor gets revived and you see a person carrying their body beforehand it’s an automatic KOS too

That’s a sus not a Kos
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(08-27-2019, 05:57 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 05:56 PM)dong Wrote: If a traitor gets revived and you see a person carrying their body beforehand it’s an automatic KOS too

That’s a sus not a Kos

People always kos for it, that’s also my bad considering I haven’t played seriously or staffed in nearly 8 months
-1 very dumb suggestion IMO by this logic if i touch a t body im kosed, so if i carry a t body to the detective so he can get credits im kosed, if i carry it to a secure location so that a t doesnt rez it im kosed. IMO its fine the way it is
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

(08-27-2019, 05:56 PM)dong Wrote: If a traitor gets revived and you see a person carrying their body beforehand it’s an automatic KOS

Yeah this is only susable.

Also you don't have to follow someone with a T body just call them out for suspicion for carrying a t body, not hard to keep track of if you actually use the tab function and mark people.
(08-27-2019, 05:58 PM)dong Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 05:57 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

That’s a sus not a Kos

People always kos for it, that’s also my bad considering I haven’t played seriously or staffed in nearly 8 months

Usually cause they do it in OT when the sus can just be kissable.

Just don’t follow people so closely, watch them carry the body off and keep checking tab if they come back sus them and turn it into kos in OT
I understood it after someone said it was only sus lol, like I said I haven’t taken it seriously in ages and forgot the rule
(08-27-2019, 06:24 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: kissable.

uwu
[Image: b_560x95.png]