Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How we are acting rn....

Pretty much our server rn, we trying to maintain our dignity as a community by following the rule and making the community a fun place to chill and play, but then there "The Interlopers" who would cause chaos within the community which are now stopped, however the actions are continuing once the main ones were found and gone by the close allies of those people.

Now we need to stop all of these actions and recover and move on...
A lesson must be learn and not to forget so it will not repeat once more....
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
You clearly have no idea whats really going on.
I really don't but we are acting like that right now and also I thought you said you leaving forever.
Unless you want me to post videos of people twisting their bodies in abnormal ways and a spooky song here.
If you are scarred easily don't listen nor watch these videos....you have been warned!!

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
We can’t push how others are feeling aside and just move forward. The recent events has hit the community pretty hard. Things are not going to be better overnight and it’s going to take time to heal. I think it’s great people are voicing their opinion on the situation. It shows that they truly care with what is going on in our community. I think people do need to remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and to be respectful of that opinion even if you may or may not agree.