Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted application
Ingame Name: pianoman4490, [test]pianoman4490

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121222527

Time Played: 220 1/2 hours 

When First Joined: Not exactly sure what day I joined, but it has been at least a year and a half 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available the following hours:  Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday after 10 pm.  Tuesday after 5 pm.  All day Thursday and Saturday.  All times EST

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular and Doner 

What can you do to help the community?: The thing I can bring to the community is giving the admins another eye on the overflow server.  There seems to be a lot of trouble on that server from what I have seen. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Making Dinkleberg's overflow server a lot more gamer friendly.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): About three months ago (couldn't find post thread)

How did you find us?: I found your server on a whim.  I was looking for a prop hunt server that was with English speaking players, a point shop among other benefits.  When I saw the server was fun, I stayed.

Other:  I am very familiar with the rules of the servers that I have to uphold should I be accepted.  I have never abused the power I already have as a Donor.  I enjoy this server and will work very hard to make it better for others that are just joining.
Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:121222527

You know I can't say ive played with you a lot because I normally play on the main server and I can see you are applying for the overflow server but you can switch back and forth. So, what I can say about you is that you are very helpful in overflow if there are situations that you cant handle or need a higher up you will always ask me for help. And I believe trusted will suit you well. You know how to handle situations and know when you need someone. Good luck :)

+1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(08-29-2019, 10:53 PM)Andre Wrote: Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:121222527

You know I can't say ive played with you a lot because I normally play on the main server and I can see you are applying for the overflow server but you can switch back and forth. So, what I can say about you is that you are very helpful in overflow if there are situations that you cant handle or need a higher up you will always ask me for help. And I believe trusted will suit you well. You know how to handle situations and know when you need someone. Good luck :)

+1

Thank you for the recommendation.
+1 
I have never had an issue with you and you seem level headed which is a great trait to have and are interactive with the people on server. You meet the requirements and know the rules and at least have a decent understanding on illegal spots, haven't been on to much to see a lot but I think you'll do just fine as Trusted. Best of luck to you.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(08-31-2019, 10:31 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: +1 
I have never had an issue with you and you seem level headed which is a great trait to have and are interactive with the people on server. You meet the requirements and know the rules and at least have a decent understanding on illegal spots, haven't been on to much to see a lot but I think you'll do just fine as Trusted. Best of luck to you.

thx for the recommendation Deathstar.
Hey pianoman! Thanks for applying!

so here we are, was hoping you would eventually apply. I rarely play on overflow but considering you getting trusted you will also be trusted on main. I honestly don't have much to say because I don't know how you handle things over at overflow, but I've never really had a problem with you. My friend @augmENTreality2 has nothing but good things to say whenever he was on overflow. It's been a long time coming and I want to see you do good. 

It's going to be a (+1) from me from sheer curiosity on how you will perform. I want to see it, I hope you can real our newish set of rules, there is so much to cover and I wish you luck.
Easy +1 
Played with you many times and I am confident that you'll make a good addition to the team.
Keep good communicating with staff and don't be afraid to ask for help.
Your application for trusted has been accepted! Congratulations, and welcome to the staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army