Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(09-03-2019, 11:06 AM)Avi Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 09:46 AM)Seeker Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:24 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:19 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:11 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I think TTT adding a changelog would be great.
PH's is public for everyone and it helps some with the transparency and if anythings actually being done.

Daegan doesn't have bad ideas this is where i started out at when i first got admin on ph.
It just takes a lot of work and people willing to put in the work.

Only problem is...the TTT admins' inactivity/lack of communication at the moment. I agree it is a great idea (good one Daegan). Being patient is our best and only option right now, but brainstorming more positive suggestions like this for the future is also good.

Brainstorming and suggestions is absolutely the place to start. When PH had no admin after traitor stepped down the majority of us spent many times talking about what we wanted to change and fix, and when one of us got it, that we would be more open than things had previously been. I want to encourage TTT to do the same. You cannot fix things in the community including this kind of toxicity without at least being on the same level as your staff.
This is why relations in PH are well. Many of PH hasn't commented or thrown input because they know how Fish and I work, and we keep communication level and equal. If we do something they know it's for good reason, and if they don't agree, we all sit and discuss it so all sides are seen. Rarely have we had to put our foot down on things and tell people to back off on topics.
(Very similar to the post you'll be seeing in the next day or two, we've almost finished typing it up, it's going to be long, sorry.)
Doing this, is the key to things working out in the future and improving.

So please, suggest more. Let your admins see things you think can help TTT.

Do we have an update on the time frame here? It's been a couple of days.

How about Tdawg at least? I think everyone on all sides can agree his was the worst handled.

Tdawg was unbanned if you look at his appeal it also says there is a master post of everything coming soon. Just dont forget the admins are people too and have things irl outside of the servers.

Thanks, Avi. It came and went quickly so I didn't get a chance to read it.

Nothing else for now
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
Just a polite thread bump as it has been about 5 days since we were told there would be an update on this.

Thanks all.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 09:46 AM)Seeker Wrote: Just a polite thread bump as it has been about 5 days since we were told there would be an update on this.

Thanks all.

tonight