Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reed V2
Hello everyone, and welcome to my 2nd Staff Application!

Ingame Name: reed1103

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174534731

Time Played: reed1103: 297 hours
                       reed1103 (no monitor): 160 hours
                       Total: 457 hours (give or take a few)

When First Joined: August 12, 2016 (according to gametracker)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually on the weekends, every other Thursday and Wednesday, and Monday and Tuesday. I also stay up a little bit on the weekends, so i can do nightshifts then, I'm also in central time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can handle reports, issue gags, mutes and slays when necessary, follow proper protocol, and help others when needed. I am on very frequently, and i think i would do a good job as a trusted. Also, i don't abuse my powers/commands as a donor. I can also make ban requests when a player rdm and leaves or mass rdms, as well as another player harassing another member of the community.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help out because i love this community, i really do, and i want it to last long. To make this community last long, you need trustworthy staff that can handle the community's needs and problems. Also, i have always wanted to handle reports. Handling reports, to me, sounds interestinge because you can find many different reasons a report was made, and you can explain through reports whats right and whats wrong. Me, in the past, have been reported and slain, and i have learned from my mistakes. I want people here to be relived of their problems and concerns on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A, haven't been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yes, once. http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...rusted-app

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server with a fastDL and 67thway as a map and hopped onto this one. This is the only TTT server i have played on, and have learned about the gamemode here for a long time.

Other: I would like to thank @"KuroKasai" and @Mr_Rippe for giving me advice on my previous app to work on up until this one. They have told me what i should improve on and, i have. Since my last application, i have not micspammed once. I do believe i have been active on the forums and community side, and i haven't rdmed as often. Once again, thank you @"KuroKasai" and @Mr_Rippe for the things to work on up until this application.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 I think he's trustworthy and I see him on often, he likes to have fun with the game too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 and here's why.

Reed is very very good. He helps out during the night shift, and with this promotion, he can help out even more. He had plenty of play time, knows the rules very well, and all around a good player. He's also cut back/stopped spamming and trolling for the most part. I believe we should give reed the chance. He will be a huge help to me and the others during the late nights.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1, walking meme livin on easy street
PROS
  • active 
  • has made a staff app before and has taken advice
  • doesn't mic spam anymore 
  • improved since last app
Cons
  •  none that i can think of

+1 You have worked and improved as a member and I think you deserve Trusted
[Image: original.gif]
+1. Just too much easy street
I've noticed better behavior with you, it seems that feedback has helped clean yourself up. I can note that you're active, and handle ban requests usually. Besides for the Mass Overload of Easy Street, you're a good player here. And I currently have no problem with you becoming a Staff Member at this time. Even if you don't get it this time, all I can say is keep trying. You're close if you don't get it this time.

Why not though?

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 and here's why.

Reed is very very good. He helps out during the night shift, and with this promotion, he can help out even more. He had plenty of play time, knows the rules very well, and all around a good player. He's also cut back/stopped spamming and trolling for the most part. I believe we should give reed the chance. He will be a huge help to me and the others during the late nights.
(03-06-2017, 06:36 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: +1 and here's why.

That sounds extremely familiar
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(03-06-2017, 06:37 PM)tons4583 Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 06:36 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: +1 and here's why.

That sounds extremely familiar

I'm sure i have heard it before just dont know where[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: original.gif]