Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reed V2
+1 he did not report me that one time
Thank you everyone! I would like to hear some more feedback from more members!
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
He's on all the time and he's been trying hard for staff, he used to be a bit salty and he'd report everyone for the smallest of reasons, and they'd get slain for it 9/10 times. But one day i heard he wanted to get staff eventually and i talked to him about it. Since then he makes alot less reports and is much more forgiving. I like seeing those traits in staff. I think he's earned a spot as trusted. Also he knows the rules and is a long time player.

+1
Dont look so blue
*when you are late to the thread and every thing that you could have thought of about the person has been said* Keep livin on Easy Street. +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(03-06-2017, 11:31 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: He's on all the time and he's been trying hard for staff, he used to be a bit salty and he'd report everyone for the smallest of reasons, and they'd get slain for it 9/10 times. But one day i heard he wanted to get staff eventually and i talked to him about it. Since then he makes alot less reports and is much more forgiving. I like seeing those traits in staff. I think he's earned a spot as trusted. Also he knows the rules and is a long time player.

+1

^ what she said
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 Dang Reed I didn't realize you had so much time in already. I think it's time we give you Trusted, you come on and play the game to the rules, no incidents of mass RDM or general trolling, and you like being part of the community.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+1 does ban requests, helps staff, is a cuck.
(03-07-2017, 12:35 AM)Scoovie Wrote: +1 does ban requests, helps staff, is a cuck.

~Dont forget easy street
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(03-07-2017, 01:21 AM)tons4583 Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 12:35 AM)Scoovie Wrote: +1 does ban requests, helps staff, is a cuck.

~Dont forget easy street
I nearly live on easy street
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
@reed1103 is easy street.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.