Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reed V2
i have a simple question; will you roll reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed?
+1 if he rolls reed right now, otherwise no deal
+1 He's cleaned up his image, and has plenty of time on this server. He's experienced a lot of toxicity going into the night shift, so he is well prepared to deal with most situations.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Sorry I didn't write this up last night. I had finished a college paper earlier in the day and I was in no mood to give thoughtful feedback..

*ahem*

Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you?✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server?✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months?✓
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling?✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie?✓
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)?✗

What is my stance on you being promoted?

I just don't see you as having the fortitude of staff in this moment. You're a little too much of a goofball for a Trusted candidate. You're so close, Reed. You really are. You do everything right on the forums, it's just... I don't know. I haven't seen "serious" reed enough yet. I can't even +0 until I get a better sense of "serious" Reed. It could just be me being petty, but I really just want to see you be a little more focused for one more month before you get it.

MY FINAL VERDICT: -1
It's a yes from me
+1
Im with Reed on Easy Street +1
I know im not staff or anything and my opinion doesn't matter, but speaking as a player, I have seen reed on quite alot and when he is on he tries to help out new players and informs players of the rules. Would be great edition to dinks staff. +1
This man definitely deserves a promotion. He's helped out a ton with staff, reports, and various things that have occurred on and off the server. Reed is a really cool player, and well know throughout the server. I approve. +1
You get a +1 just for not getting banned, thats pretty hard. Atleast for me

DEAD* reed1103: BrickOnAStick could you at least post on my trusted app
Honestly reed is very responsible and takes the game seriously while still having fun. I think he would be an excelent addition to the staff, and he is on most of the time so its even more mod coverage. +1 all day bb