Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can i come back? Happy Staff app.
Due to me not meeting time requirements, I'm commenting on apps this time.

I am a +1 on you coming back.
From previous tenure as staff, you did an AMAZING job. You were level headed, helpful, and quick to end situations with trolls. You always participated in staff discussions, and are always active on forums and discord. You are quick to help staff now even as a donor, and your time is amazing. Regarding you resigning twice, I personally believe it's wrong to hold these against you, as it's personal resignations. Things happen, life happens, and we need a break. If you were forced out of staffing that was one thing, but you did it on your own accord. Staffing is a VOLUNTEER thing, and for someone to hold resignations against you in my opinion is wrong.

I am more than happy to welcome you back, you are a fantastic example of how staff members should be.
Your staff application for trusted has been accepted! Welcome back.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army