Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can i come back? Happy Staff app.
Ingame Name: Happy 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 668hrs and 44 minutes

When First Joined: joined the forums on 1-17-18 but i joined the server like a week or so before that I think. (gametracker doesn't work for basic names like mine)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I try to play an hr a day est

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Reg/donor

What can you do to help the community?: I've been tmod here twice I'm confident i know the rules. I have prior admin experience from a past server so i like to think I'm pretty well rounded and  would be able assist upper and lower staff alike from anything from just maintaining an enjoyable server experience to helping test new models and maps.

Why do you want to help the community?: I would like to think I've made friends with players new and old alike. I want to to help keep the server free of toxic players and keep it enjoyable for all.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): as happy no serious ones, i had one alt banned, but it was unbanned really soon after. I've told Kuono and i think nuru about teh account after it happened link to unban request here I was annoyed with the constant sus on me for hacking and kick i was given for not responding to my ban request so forgive me if my response in that seems kinda hostile

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): one , two, three, four

How did you find us?: got annoyed with cg and dumbos with soundboards on the mic and clicked here cuz it was a high pop server.

Other: Toast[/url], Toast2Notoast, Tocka, weeaboojones, Happy I hope that's all of em I've been someone active for a month (longer if you count my discord and forum activity.) Now that all those extra names are out the way. I understand if some of you are hesitant to +1 due to this being my third time wanting to staff team. I had some issues with my mental health going on and other personal reasons going on. I knew i wasn't in the right mindset to be staff. I'm in a better place mentally and ready to help out again. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or dm me on discord. I'll respond as soon as I can. I completely understand you guys feel like I should wait longer.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
With all of that being said in your app, you still show you know the rules when you're on and help me out when you can. You know when to be serious and when joke around with things. It would be nice to see you come back and help, and if you do get trusted dont be afraid to take a step back when you need to and open up when you want your voice heard. With that, I feel you can handle trusted again and +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I agree with Avi on the various points she's made.

Though you resigned I know you've still been active in community through your accounts. 

I'll just reiterate what Avi said, if you need to take a break then do so. Your health comes first, real life takes priority over playing/staffing. Don't push yourself beyond your limits. 

+1 
I'll say +1 because he is helpful to the server though even with his two resignations due to personal reasons, however by looking at his app it covered the majority of the requirements for Trusted.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
1+ On coming back into staff team( Ive seen the way you are on forums and discord and your willingness  to come back into PH> Continue Happy<
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 you know the rules you have plenty of time you still show you want to be staff even as a donor. Plus I’ve missed playing with you +1 I would love it if you came back.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
At risk of this comment being deleted...

+1

but only if it makes you Happy.
Bumping > Happy Application <
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 
After playing more with Happy, I am ready to say I think he would make a great staff member. He knows the rules and is good with the people on server, and also is willing to help when he can. Hope to see you back Happy!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army