Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish for PH Co Owner
Ingame Name: TheUltraFish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166097214

Time Played: 612 hours

When First Joined: June 26, 2018 but I became an actual a part of the community

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day of the week, not as open on Mondays and Tuesdays because my work shift those days are generally 10 to 12 hours every week. Even when I'm not in the server, I generally have discord open if I'm not at work.

Rank Desired: Co Owner

Current Rank: Admin (not tru admin as I haven't gone inactive for a long periods of time)

What can you do to help the community?: I can continue doing what I am doing. Many of the staff that are active stay up to date on what is happening in the server. I try to approach everything with an open mind and genuinely help out. I try to keep things relatively light on discord and server side of things and only being serious when necessary.

Why do you want to help the community?: I joined staff originally because Dink asked and I wanted to help. That has been pretty much the story while moving up the ranks to my current position. I am willing and capable, so why not provide help?

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Not seriously, all are jokes, and generally the person banning me is me.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

August 13th 2018 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

April 2nd, 2018 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4200

There is no Tmod application

How did you find us?: Saw the name, joined the game

Other: Every other staff member is going for a promotion, I might as well join in.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Fish does keep the community as its finest. He's quick to respond players who needs help, follow the rules properly, haven't seen him abuse his powers, keeps an eye on players quite well, etc. Really, there's no real issues I have with TheUltraFish for him to become Co-Owner. Now, and I know everyone would say this, but, how would a fish operate the server? It might seem like a humorous joke, however, it isn't.

And also I should be a User instead a Test Mod.
We will finally see a real co-owner entering the scene on PH. The main reason I have been waiting so long to give someone this role is because I've been waiting for someone that can actually help me with the entire backend of the server and genuinely co-own the server with me. Ultrafish has been taking on increasing responsibilities as his Admin role, and now is in a perfect spot to take over as the co-owner. If any emergencies or needs arise, he should be able to help you in the same capacity that I would be able to. We will also be closely working together in figuring out mic spam issues on PH and then hopefully moving into some new content updates once we can figure things out functionally. Server functionality, crashes, and mic spam be our primary focus moving forward.

This does not mean that because he is the co-owner his opinion is held higher or viewed as more valid than that of the admins. This should be a team working together to make decisions and valuing the opinion of everyone. Fish has agreed to take on 1 vote (rather than 2 votes as previous co-owners have had - this was never something I had set up) in admin voting. He will balance out the voting now that we are down 1 admin, and I will still be around to break ties.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
banned me -1
Yes. Approved. See you on the playing field.