Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
(09-01-2019, 09:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Do you possibly have any proof of the harassment like screenshots? I know that the statements you made were deleted very quickly by others and if you were being harassed, why you did not tell anyone.
I told traitor and he just joined in because he found it funny and I would gladly screenshot the conversation with him but I deleted and removed him from discord after he blocked me after the incident. I also asked them to stop in the ph staff discord and they just went harder on it finding it funnier since it was aggravating me and they removed me from the staff discord during the time the incident happened and traitor revoked all of my privaleges on the public discord so I could not tag dink or anyone that could do anything about it. If others did not see that then it is upsetting because it was pretty obvious when I got tagged with "Demote @ Monarch!" in the public discord hundreds of times a day and sometimes even in the staff chat on a daily basis for almost a month. If I could get screenshots I would gladely do it but after a year I aint got anything but the nopleez bs which is all in threads already on here and I guess you could include him insulting me every chance he got harrasment aswell but everyone knew that anyways. 
-Trust me bro you have known me a while and I get we do not talk as often as we used to so you do not know whether to believe what I am saying or not, but the first thing that I always used to say to new staff before they made ban requests was the proof was the most important part and that it was always needed before making any accusations. If I had proof I would have gladely posted it already but I am sad to say i have absolutely none (besides nopleez). You know I will always see you as a friend anyways so whatever your decision is I will respect it, just expect a few more fish puns when we talk next   :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - by MinuteMonarch cs.money - 09-01-2019, 10:18 PM