Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
(09-01-2019, 11:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 11:35 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 10:23 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I'd like to make mention that you're embellishing a lot of this. A lot of the #demote shit were jokes and the #ban thing was also a joke that occured due to a drunk man having fun and we all joined in. You didn't tell anyone in the public discord to stop as far as I know and snapped on Traitor and Link, making comments that were way too far even for someone snapping. -1

Edit: You also weren't pinged a shit ton daily either like that at least in the public discord. I virtually lived in it around that time so I'd remember something like that.

Whether you guys found it as a joke or not does not mean he did too. And upon research I found that when he was banned from the discord whoever removed him deleted all the messages he posted, so no one can prove he didn't ask people to stop. Not saying he's completely innocent. Just stating facts, memories can be hazy and fade with time and you're not going to remember every single message. 

#banmonarch shows up in the ph chat around 38 times consecutively. I can see how that would get annoying.

So telling someone to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger is an appropriate response to that? Being one of the people who admittedly participated in the #banmonarch thing, I can say with 100% certainty that he did not ask a single one of us to stop. I can also say that I, at the very least, would've stopped if asked to. With Traitor tho, that's debatable.

Do you just read what you want to and skip the rest? I literally said I wasn't saying he's all innocent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - by Penguinslayer4 - 09-01-2019, 11:51 PM