Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
This screenshot is for those like penguin who don’t know what monarch said

Despite what you said before  I forgave you a long time ago but I don’t like the idea of you being unbanned now seeing as you want to lie as to what really happened, I’ll definitely admit to fault of being a part of the #banmonarch (which was a joke) don’t get me wrong I did a bad thing that day but how you reacted to it was way out of line and this wasn’t an us constantly spam pinging you about it over time like you say it was a one time thing where a bunch of us in a voice chat were all joking around and you happened to be the but of the joke It was wrong but you shouldn’t lie about it. i’d Actually be 100% on board with your unban if you’d been honest about everything and showed some genuine remorse at all but I guess you won’t do that so personally I don’t Think you should be unbanned

I’d also like to add monarch did apologize to me soon after everything however an apology doesn’t make what he said okay in my opinion but it does help and show that at the time he might have felt bad.
[Image: Screenshot_23.png]
[Image: image0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - by HalfDemonLink - 09-02-2019, 12:29 AM