Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
To put a few things into context pertaining to the #banmonarch claim, yes this did happen in #PH chat and #TTT, there's 25+ times this hashtag is used 3  different days (27 September2018, 25 October 2018, and 25 July 2019). 27 September 2018 is when most were used, around 20+ consecutively within a 3-5 minute span. You can search this in #PH yourself and see that it was a joke as this group then petitions to ban various other people. 

I searched in the PH Staff discord for any evidence pointing to the hashtag being spammed or used fairly consecutively, I found one entry pertaining to you being banned. I used the search bar and went message by message from 28 September 2018 to 18 September 2018. 
Here is the entry I found and I'm posting it because I am the one who said it.
[Image: 20190902_013948.jpg]
<This was my attempt to meme him, yes it's awful>

I want to make something abundantly clear that I do not hold the forgetful mind against anyone, as with emotion things can become clouded. My objective here is to present my findings of the situation so that people in the community know that with we as staff do our research.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - by Old Man Voss - 09-02-2019, 03:11 AM