Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
(09-02-2019, 10:01 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and ask if anyone besides me has had consistent contact with Monarch over the past year. 
People can change, Monarch has changed. He's more mature, he's been going through a lot of life changes that have been for the better and some for the worse.
But what I can for sure say, quite a few staff members were going after Monarch with the #ban and #demote Monarch tags. Whether is was in DM's, group chats, or in the staff/public discord. 
What he said sure as hell shouldn't have been said but quite frankly what we said to him shouldn't have been said either.
+1

I haven't had consistent contact with Monarch, but when I have spoken with him, 'twas all good times and fun.

Doesn't change the fact that he blatantly lied about what actually happened, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - by Laced Xanax - 09-02-2019, 10:09 AM