Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
._.
I'm not gonna make 3000 word page about why i'm leaving because i'm way too lazy to do so and i don't really see a point to..........But basically to sum it all up.....I'm leaving blah blah blah...I will miss everyone blah blah blah.....And i hope you guys take care of yourselves...
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Who r u

miss you brother.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Pog
(09-03-2019, 08:40 PM)-aEth0r Wrote: Pog

Lulw
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
big lasagna bye
cya man you were cool to play with gl with everything
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Not sure why people hit the Like button when people are doing their leaving posts, it is as if you are glad someone is leaving. Maybe this is one part why facebook is removing public display of Likes; a miscommunication of what your Like represents ( agreement vs liking a sad situation as if from the perspective of a bad person ).
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(09-03-2019, 08:51 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Not sure why people hit the Like button when people are doing their leaving posts, it is as if you are glad someone is leaving.  Maybe this is one part why facebook is removing public display of Likes; a miscommunication of what your Like represents ( agreement vs liking a sad situation as if from the perspective of a bad person ).

5Head
queen
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
What a gamer response
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]