Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEGA c4
(03-08-2017, 02:15 AM)Extreme PvE Wrote: I've never been able to get the Mega C4 to work...

it's not that impressive. it just knocks the tower down on the factory. doesn't even kill anyone.
Yeah, it takes too long, is too noticable and is planted in an area where NOBODY fucking goes, ever.
No format, does not get considered
Not only is that not a viable reason to KOS, a false slay isn't something to report over. Sometimes you won't agree with a call that is made, but just talk it out with the staff member. After your slay is over though, just drop it. I know from personal experience that arguing about an already served slay isn't a great way to make friends :/
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(03-16-2017, 03:53 PM)tjs65 Wrote: Not only is that not a viable reason to KOS, a false slay isn't something to report over. 

You can report false slays
[Image: original.gif]