Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f5(ighsiobojna) for Trusted
Ingame Name: f5

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35675771

Time Played: Not sure as time has been reset in my time playing. Was active 4 years ago with easily 80 hours and I now have 50 hours in the past 3 weeks on the server. 
At least 130, probably more.

When First Joined: Sometime like 4 years ago but started playing against mid-August

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I get home from work at 5:00 PM EST and I usually stay on until around 10:30 on weeknights (Mon-Thu). Fridays : 5:00 PM until like 2:00 AM, Saturdays and Sundays: All day

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master [Should be regular if hours hadn't been reset]

What can you do to help the community: Past admin experience on Goonsquad TTT for over a full year. Very active and have had tons of experience dealing with RDM reports. I also am on quite frequently and there are periods of time where no staff are online and it's just a shitshow on the server with RDM and minges. Would like to make the server enjoyable for people actually trying to play.

Why you want to help the community:Every other TTT server is genuinely shit tier. This is the only server where I actually enjoy the people that play on it despite how much I get shit on. Good enough variety of T/D items (although some should be nerfed) and there isn't 1.3 quadrillion add-ons with broken hitboxes that make the game unplayable. I like the server a whole lot, and I really do like the people that play on it. This is one of the only games that make me happy nowadays and the people on this server are a huge help to that. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I spent like 14 hours 4 years ago trying to find TTT servers that weren't horrible [because the one I was previously on got shut down due to lack of funding] and this was the only one that left an impression on me. 

Additional comments: I might not be on for a bit in the next week as Borderland 3 is coming out this Friday  :D . Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

Edit: 
Intro (Requested by Sharky): My name is Christian and I am 20 years old. I lived in Kentucky and I have been playing Gmod for almost 9 years. I've been a huge PC gamer for a long time, but I think throughout my years, I have played Gmod the most consistently. I've played TTT for years now and spent a lot of time as either Admin on one server and Mod on a couple of others that have long since phased out of existence. I've dealt with hundreds of RDM cases as well as multiple bannings of cheaters and also ghosters. I tend to be very friendly with most of the community but might mess around every once in a while. I think most people on the server either like me or at least tolerate me and see me as friendly and also reasonable as well. I'm not really applying for Staff just to have the title but I genuinely want to be able to take action against people breaking the rules or possibly cheating when staff are not online in some of the quieter hours of the day. That isn't to say I won't perform my duties when other Staff are on, but I just wanted to make clear that I'm doing this because I want to make the server enjoyable for those that want to play properly, and be able to take action against those breaking the rules. 

I've been active in TTT for almost half my life and I am pretty responsible when it comes to powers such as these. If needed, I can provide sponsors as well even though they aren't required anymore.
under f5 and f5s13cx8, you only have a total of 49.47 hours. It will be easier to find the other names and add together the times if you list your other names in your app
(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: under f5 and f5s13cx8, you only have a total of 49.47 hours. It will be easier to find the other names and add together the times if you list your other names in your app

Possibly Herp or HerpMcHerp. Honestly, have no idea what my name would have been 4 years ago. If you see my current rank in game (Master), and then it also says I am 6 hours away from Master again. I know Master is 60 hours, so if I was master, and am only 6 hours away from master again, that's over 100 already.

[See attached image below]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your application requires a Sponsor.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-08-2019, 06:13 PM)Christian Wrote: Your application requires a Sponsor.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps

not anymore
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ing-System
If you played previously for a bit four years ago and got to master rank, that doesnt mean you had 60 hours of playtime; back then ranks were based on levels earned with xp not the amount of time you played on server (I know I got it well under 60 hours as did others). Looking at your names given in your app and comment I've counted roughly 80 hours (including both f5 names and Herp and none for the fourth name).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Could you do a quick Intro about yourself
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(09-08-2019, 07:08 PM)Sharky Wrote: Could you do a quick Intro about yourself

Sure, I can. Is there any way you can say what type of information you are looking for specifically? It is slightly broad and I don't want to write a lot of useless fluff :P
(09-08-2019, 07:15 PM)f5 Wrote:

Sure, I can. Is there any way you can say what type of information you are looking for specifically? It is slightly broad and I don't want to write a lot of useless fluff :P

Just describe yourself and who you are and what you can bring to the whole community and what you are looking forward to in your time in Dink. Even though TTT is different and you dont really need it. it just shows who you are to everyone :)  :) 

best of luck on your App.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(09-08-2019, 07:18 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 07:15 PM)f5 Wrote:

Just describe yourself and who you are and what you can bring to the whole community and what you are looking forward to in your time in Dink. Even though TTT is different and you dont really need it. it just shows who you are to everyone :)  :) 

best of luck on your App.

Edited my original post for the intro section. Thanks,