Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f5(ighsiobojna) for Trusted
-1, before 2 weeks ago, I never saw you on the server. I've never seen you do a ban request or try to help out staff. Get a little more familiar with everyone and then I will +1 :)
Even if you have the hours for regular imma have to -1. I recommend doing ban requests and being more involved in the community. Make a name for yourself on dinks. Also, help people out on the server.
(09-08-2019, 07:41 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, before 2 weeks ago, I never saw you on the server. I've never seen you do a ban request or try to help out staff. Get a little more familiar with everyone and then I will +1 :)

I do help out the staff, not on the forums. I use the @ in game so you can't see my requests so people can't leave or avoid punishment
app was rescinded and deleted by user but will be restored, denied, and archived for public record keeping purposes. Listen to the feedback provided here as it mostly covers it all. Get more involved more in the community itself, continue to help out in ways that you can, get the time up a bit, and make yourself standout more compared to other candidates. You may reapply on October 9th.