Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My goodbye
This is for people who have wondered where I went I have left the server and am moderating on another server. I wish this server would be able to keep good staff like lycan, King, Christian, Rits. they know how to talk to people in a good way and explain I am leaving because this server has gone down quicker than Keshas career. I just wish the people here would realize that the leadership here was good when I donated. Unfortunately theres many biased things going around here more so than ever I can name a few but I will not I am just saying my goodbyes don't delete this thread I tried saying goodbye but was deleted by rippe.
(03-07-2017, 11:22 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: keep good staff like Rits.

Are you retarded?
(03-07-2017, 11:22 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: deleted by rippe.

Wasn't me.
Ok

Bye and good luck
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-07-2017, 11:42 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 11:22 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: keep good staff like Rits.

Are you retarded?

Must be..
(03-07-2017, 12:15 PM)Lycan Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 11:42 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 11:22 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: keep good staff like Rits.

Are you retarded?

Must be..

Okay first off russ I respect you a lot your a fun mod. I know you go based off of what you have heard but to me she was sweet and kind to me and taught me a few things. If you cant except that then so be it

(03-07-2017, 12:01 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 11:22 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: deleted by rippe.

Wasn't me.

Sorry I thought it was you I saw you moderated it and I just wanted to say goodbye
[Image: PW2zq0K.png]
Not gonna be an asshole and give you a half-assed "lol" response because I understand how much time you spent on the server.

I didn't stay for the staff. I stayed because of the people, man. Doesn't make a difference to me whether the staff is shitty or not. I was banned for an entire month and stuck with the community even though I could've just gone to some other bum-fuck TTT server, but I didn't. This is my place, and I'm tired of moving communities. I'd like to think that I'd be able to stay here until I'm either permabanned through whatever means or until the server dies entirely. You and I didn't see eye to eye much because you're a fucking retard but I respect your decision nonetheless.
(03-07-2017, 01:23 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Not gonna be an asshole and give you a half-assed "lol" response because I understand how much time you spent on the server.

I didn't stay for the staff. I stayed because of the people, man. Doesn't make a difference to me whether the staff is shitty or not. I was banned for an entire month and stuck with the community even though I could've just gone to some other bum-fuck TTT server, but I didn't. This is my place, and I'm tired of moving communities. I'd like to think that I'd be able to stay here until I'm either permabanned through whatever means or until the server dies entirely. You and I didn't see eye to eye much because you're a fucking retard but I respect your decision nonetheless.

don't mark that out I am a retard :)
I understand why you are leaving, but for one this was more of a start shitpost then a goodbye.

Oh and bye.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.