Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My goodbye
When staff break the rules they get punished that's how that works. Stop blaming Rippe for everything like everyone else does, these baseless accusations against him are getting old. I had a lot of patience for you, but you were draining it faster than it could be replaced, you dug the hole that you're in right now no one else did.

GL on w/e server you decide to play on.
Everyone has their own opinions, nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you sir.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
arguments arguments arguments arguments arguments
defense defense defense defense defense defense defense
(03-07-2017, 09:18 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: arguments arguments arguments arguments arguments

Isn't that how youtube comments always go down, except everyone seems to be a slight bit of drunk when typing?

Welp, if you want to leave no one is really holding you back, just try to see that one cannot simply say that "It's x's fault we have lost these staff: example1,example2" with no actual proof other than what you seemingly experienced...which would be an insinuation at that point.

I'm just saying that you should try seeing situations from differing perspectives, then the outcome may be more clear.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-07-2017, 09:52 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 09:18 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: arguments arguments arguments arguments arguments

Isn't that how youtube comments always go down, except everyone seems to be a slight bit of drunk when typing?

Welp, if you want to leave no one is really holding you back, just try to see that one cannot simply say that "It's x's fault we have lost these staff: example1,example2" with no actual proof other than what you seemingly experienced...which would be an insinuation at that point.

I'm just saying that you should try seeing situations from differing perspectives, then the outcome may be more clear.

And I think that @General Lee 2: Lee Harder Should be a philosopher.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(03-07-2017, 06:13 PM)Mr Turner Wrote: Its in the lowest of times you see who really cares. Bye stale.

I did care that's why I kept telling about staff relations but they would never listen.

(03-07-2017, 08:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
When staff break the rules they get punished that's how that works. Stop blaming Rippe for everything like everyone else does, these baseless accusations against him are getting old. I had a lot of patience for you, but you were draining it faster than it could be replaced, you dug the hole that you're in right now no one else did.

GL on w/e server you decide to play on.

You think I'm blaming it on rippe man theres plenty of staff I just happened to mention him because hes the first to pop up in my mind also id like to say this. Bullying you all have a lot of explaining to do if you don't allow bullying look at me I was the server bitch for awhile. there are many staff deserving of this reputation I will not say the names because they don't know how I feel about them but I can tell you without a doubt everyone knows I hate rippe. I'm stating something that should've been obvious hence why many of the dedicated players left shit even traitor left.

(03-07-2017, 08:43 PM)DaKody Wrote: so everything is everyone else's fault, got it

I never said that but what I'm saying is some of the staff have just not been doing the right thing and you get people who make simple mistakes like lycan but only warn favorites dude I like you but with all due respect why have you let this happen. You are a co-owner you decide but honestly lycans been staff for how long and makes one mistake but when other staff members (I refuse to name) go on an rdm spree they simply get banned but are not punished
Actually steel lycan has been warned about doing things like this before, he didn't "just make one mistake."
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-08-2017, 01:08 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Actually steel lycan has been warned about doing things like this before, he didn't "just make one mistake."

fair enough all I'm saying is though is he was a good mod whats the big deal though lycan was and always will be a better mod than most I know of. I don't want to fight it but that being said. Like I said before I'm also leaving because I'm moderating on a server.
Aka he has a staff app on another server, #notstaffyet
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]