Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My goodbye
(03-07-2017, 01:45 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 01:23 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Not gonna be an asshole and give you a half-assed "lol" response because I understand how much time you spent on the server.

I didn't stay for the staff. I stayed because of the people, man. Doesn't make a difference to me whether the staff is shitty or not. I was banned for an entire month and stuck with the community even though I could've just gone to some other bum-fuck TTT server, but I didn't. This is my place, and I'm tired of moving communities. I'd like to think that I'd be able to stay here until I'm either permabanned through whatever means or until the server dies entirely. You and I didn't see eye to eye much because you're a fucking retard but I respect your decision nonetheless.

don't mark that out I am a retard :)
Can't forget that..
(03-07-2017, 11:22 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: This is for people who have wondered where I went I have left the server and am moderating on another server. I wish this server would be able to keep good staff like lycan, King, Christian, Rits. they know how to talk to people in a good way and explain I am leaving because this server has gone down quicker than Keshas career. 
Yes you're right they're good staff but that doesn't mean we can just let them break rules.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Finally. Oh baby we free at last!
(03-07-2017, 01:45 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 01:23 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Not gonna be an asshole and give you a half-assed "lol" response because I understand how much time you spent on the server.

I didn't stay for the staff. I stayed because of the people, man. Doesn't make a difference to me whether the staff is shitty or not. I was banned for an entire month and stuck with the community even though I could've just gone to some other bum-fuck TTT server, but I didn't. This is my place, and I'm tired of moving communities. I'd like to think that I'd be able to stay here until I'm either permabanned through whatever means or until the server dies entirely. You and I didn't see eye to eye much because you're a fucking retard but I respect your decision nonetheless.

don't mark that out I am a retard :)

ok
why is this in ideas
[Image: giphy.gif]
Its in the lowest of times you see who really cares. Bye stale.
(03-07-2017, 06:13 PM)Mr Turner Wrote: Its in the lowest of times you see who really cares. Bye stale.

?
[Image: original.gif]
@"Mr Turner" I think you mean "Bye Hassin"
Really...?

It was nice playing with you tho mate..sad to see you go.

Really...?

Sad to see you go mate. See ya around.
so everything is everyone else's fault, got it
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]